Policies & Procedures
- All private and semi-private sessions are 55 minutes. Sessions will begin and end promptly as scheduled.
- All group classes are 50 minutes. Regardless of arrival time, sessions will end at the scheduled time.
- 4 hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for appointments and classes. Please cancel online, call, or e-mail your instructor directly.
- If you wish to cancel your duet session, you must not only cancel online or with your instructor directly, but you must also give your partner 4 hour’s notice so that they may opt to either cancel or keep the scheduled appointment time and pay for a private session. Failure to do so will result in a late cancellation charge.
- No-shows and late cancellations will be charged the full amount of the scheduled session.
- One Month Unlimited Group Fitness Members will be charge $5 for no-shows and late cancellations.
- One Month Unlimited Group Equipment Members will be charged $15 for no-shows and late cancellations.
- In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every attempt to keep your appointment time by booking you into another instructor’s schedule. If you do not wish to exercise this option, please let your instructor know in advance so that we may contact you to cancel.
- Advance payment is required to sign up for classes. Appointments can be made online, at the studio or by phone.
- We want you to be committed, which is why we have created an expiration date on all packages. Private and semi-private packages expire six months from the date of purchase. All group equipment and group fitness packages expire three months from the date of purchase. Special promotions and packages may have unique expiration dates.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- For the monthly auto renewal contracts, there is a three month minimum commitment. Your payment will automatically renew each month (every 30 days from purchase date) until canceled. If you wish to cancel your auto renewal payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or cancel through your MindbodyOnline account.
- We accept cash, check, Visa and Mastercard.